0.1 Welcome to the Program
Welcome to How to Buy a Franchise 101
A message from the Wolf of Franchises
Entrepreneur culture in America glorifies tech startup founders, but the reality is that 90%+ of startups fail.
But, multi-unit franchise ownership can be a life-changing path in Entrepreneurship. So I decided I wanted to be a resource for current and potential franchise owners and do everything I could to show them the path to success.
I'm excited to be able to offer this program to help potential franchise owners navigate some of the most difficult decisions before embarking on their new career journey. My goal is to help you learn from the mistakes I've seen other franchise owners make before leaping into the franchise industry. This program will help you do the necessary reflection, research, and preparation you need to succeed.
On Saturday, March 18th, the full program curriculum will become available for you to start working on. There is no "live" session, and nothing is due until March 19th.
In the meantime, please complete the following "Pre-Program" modules to prepare for the program.
What you'll learn
- A deep understanding of the franchise ecosystem
- Understanding the franchise buying process
- How to apply the information in the FDD to your franchise ownership decision-making process
- How to actively filter your franchise search – so that as you research brands, you’ll know exactly what you're looking for
- Expand your network with other ambitious business professionals who can help you with your franchise journey
This program is a great fit if:
- You're serious about buying a franchise and want to do it in the next 6-12 months
- You've never bought a franchise before, and you're not sure where to start
- You're cautious about your investments and want to make a sound financial decision
- You want to avoid costly mistakes and high-pressure sales tactics
- You want to make the most of your franchise investment
If this sounds like you, then let's get started!